This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I earn a small commission. I am only an affiliate for products that I use. All opinions are truthful and my own
15 Gift Ideas For Crocheters
Here are 15 gift ideas for the crocheter in your life. They are suitable for giving for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, well you get it! If you are a crocheter, pass this along to all your loved ones.
**This post contains affiliate links**
- Yarn! Crocheters need yarn, of course! Crocheters can never get enough yarn!
- Hooks. There are many styles of hooks to choose from. There are metal hooks, plastic hooks
andclay hooks. Clay hooks are trendy right now. You can easily find one that suits the crocheters personality.
- Hook Storage. This is a must because hooks accumulate fast.
- Gift Card to local yarn, craft store or even Walmart is the crocheter lives in a remote area. There are online gift cards like the ones below.
- Crochet Kits. These kits are the best gifts! I was recently given the Star Wars and Rudolph sets. I love them!
6. Yarn Storage On The Go. These are perfect when you want to take your project with you.
- Magazine Subscription. I love this idea! It is literally the gift that keeps on giving all year or for 6 months of the year. Either way, it is a great way to stay on top of the trends. They are great for free project patterns.
- Crochet Tote Bag. One of these with a funny or cute crochet quote or saying would be fun.
- Yarn Ball Winder. These are so handy to have and quicker than winding the yarn by hand.
- Yarn Bowl. I love the unique styles that there are to choose from.
- Plastic Safety Eyes. A crocheter that makes amigurumi (or plushies, stuffed animals) can never get enough plastic safety eyes. It is great to have an assortment of sizes and colors.
- Plastic Safety Noses. These are great to have just like the eyes. Same with the different sizes.
Pom PomMaker. Pom poms have been very popular this season. I have seen them on everything from wreaths, to garlands, to gift ties, etc. Most people do not like to make their own poms poms. They are afraid they will not get them tight enough. They will fall apart if they are not tight enough.
- Crochet Journal or Notebook. Great to plan what you want to make next. They are good for sellers to keep up with their orders.
- Cute T-shirt. The t-shirts are like
the totes. They would be great with funny quotes or sayings on them.
What gift ideas do you have to give a crocheter in your life? Add your ideas to the comments!