Learn how to make homemade chocolate frosting. This chocolate frosting goes perfectly with my delicious chocolate cake recipe.
The cake is so rich and moist. Especially after you slather the homemade chocolate frosting on…YUM!!
This recipe is so easy to make. Anyone can make it! The chocolate frosting comes out so thick and creamy. If you love delicious chocolate cake with homemade chocolate frosting these two recipes are for YOU!
How to make homemade chocolate frosting
Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Large bowl
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 16 oz powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbl whole milk
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- Mix the butter and cocoa powder in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix on low-speed until all of the sugar is combined.
- Stir in milk and vanilla extract, if using, to reach desired consistency.